Dogtooth Climbing Gym - Waiver
All participants must complete and sign our waiver before use of the facility.
Participants under the of age of 19 years must have a waiver completed and signed by their parent of legal guardian.
Instructions for filling out the waiver form
- All waiver forms must be signed and filled out completely in order to climb.
- Please take the time to read and understand the content of the waiver before signing.
- Participants under the age of 19 years must have the waiver filled out and signed by a parent or legal guardian. Forms signed by anyone other than the minor’s parent or legal guardian will not be accepted.
- If signing for a minor please write the youth’s personal information clearly in the top section of the form. The name of the minor must also be written in the space provided at the bottom.
- Incomplete, unsigned, or fraudulent forms will not be accepted.
- At the time of signing, the form must be witnessed by an individual who knows the person signing or by a member of Dogtooth Climbing Gym staff.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding how the waiver should be completed, please contact Dogtooth Climbing Gym.